Terms and Conditions - Digiworldtutorial
The company’s full name is Digi World Tutorial with its registered office at Dilshad Garden, New Delhi.
Please read the following terms and conditions that shall apply:-
1. Every information mentioned on any page of the website is for client’s interest and for informing about the services given by the company. The company has the right to change the services or the course matter without prior notice.
2. The professional staff of the company will only prepare the student for the examination for Google certification. Only then the student will be becoming Google certified professional. No guarantee is given about the certification from Google.
3. All the information on this website is entirely for user’s best. Company would not be liable for any misunderstanding or misinterpretation of any information or service by the student or user. It is advised to discuss with the staff or the company owner to avoid any conflict.
4. Company is entitled to increase the fee of the course or the services at any time with or without prior notice. They can also put an advertisement about the fee on the website if they want.
5. The payment shall not be considered as received by the company unless cleared by the bank if paid by bank transfer or cheque or received in cash and student is given the receipt.
6. Course fee payment shall be given within the specific time as told by the owner or else he holds every right to discontinue the classes or the course or suspend the delivery of the service to that student. A warning would definitely be provided before this is done.
7. Every material or information posted on the website is fully owned and licensed to the company, but is not limited to color, scheme, layout, pictures, design, or appearance of the website.
8. User assures to abide with and enter into the agreement with the company.
9. For full benefit and convenience of the user, certain links of other websites or to other website may be provided from time to time. This would strictly not mean advertising other websites or no responsibility would be taken for the any services or information assured by linked websites.
10. The owner of this website holds full right to claim for damages for unauthorized use of the website by the user.
11. Any dispute arising out of use of this website would be sorted out under the Indian laws or other regulatory authority.
Digiworldtutorial ensures that that terms and conditions written above are complete and accurate and the client should comply with each instruction.